Kids Summer Camp
- Classes are Monday through Thursday. Friday is a rain day back up.
- Kids may sign up for as many weeks as they want from June 21 – August 12.
- You must commit to one week blocks (no individual days).
- You may opt to take more than one time session in a single day.
- All lessons take place at the courts on Schuyler Road in Lower Makefield.
- Cost for kids: $100/week
- Cost for High School and Competitive Training: $120/week
- You must leave a $50 deposit in order to reserve your spot
- There are only four (4) spots per age group for each time slot in order to maintain social distancing.
|Session||Time||Group 1||Group 2||Group 3||Group 4|
|A||8:30 – 9:55am||5 – 6yrs||7 – 8yrs||9 – 11yrs||12 – 14yrs|
|B||10:05 – 11:30am||5 – 6yrs||7 – 8yrs||9 – 11yrs||12 – 14yrs|
|C||11:40am – 1:05pm||7 – 8yrs||9 – 11yrs||12 – 14yrs|
|D||1:15 – 3:15pm||High School and Competitive Training|
Summer Session: June 21 – August 12
Fee: $30/class or $130 for 5 classes
- All lessons take place at the courts on Schuyler Road in Lower Makefield
- All skill levels are welcome
|Mornings||Monday – Thursday||8:30 – 9:55am|
|Evenings||Tuesday or Thursday||6:35 – 8:05pm|